Thursday, March 1, 2012

Excited about our new line

Padua Farms keeps on growing.  Right now we've got 8 different soap lines, a lip balm and perfume.  It's all natural and made locally, with love.  I just spent the day photographing and putting them all on line.  It takes a fair amount of time to get that done, while chatting with customers and taking resumes for our new job opening.  I can hardly wait until we've got an employee to get things cooking around here.  It will give me lots of time to work on more projects for our business and to complete a giant project I started over a year ago.  But for now, here are some pictures of the new soaps.








I just finished the zoetrope, too.  It still needs something to correct the wobble, and I wish it spun a tad faster in order smooth out the animation.  But, I think with an axle, bearing and some sprockets, I may be able to kill two birds with one task.  

We'll see.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment