Sunday, April 8, 2012

Branching out!

We're very excited to report that some of the groovy things in our store that Becky and I make ourselves can now be found at Co-op 28 in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles.  Becky created some amazing gardens in a great selection of her neat containers.


As I was hanging my lamps up in Marci's store, a friend of hers came by and said my fixtures should be hanging in the wine bar down the block.  She said she'd mention me to the owner and suggest that he pay a visit to the display at Co-op 28.  Super cool!


I'm kind of partial to the clear glass.  

Then, we did another class this morning with a family of three.  Mom's daughter was visiting from the east coast during Spring break.  They had a great time learning the craft. 


Our first "First Friday Artwalk" in Claremont was a huge success.  Carrie Todd had a fabulous turn out.  








I think this may rank as one of my all time favorite lamps.  I made it this morning.  




No comments:

Post a Comment