Thursday, December 1, 2011

Two Firsts...

First, here's the luminari I made for a christmas party that one our customers is going to attend.  She didn't know what to get as a white elephant gift.  But, when she told me that the party will be attended primarily by members of an organization she belongs to,  I suggested a luminari with the organization logo.  She was thrilled to pieces at the idea, and this is what we came up with.


The stars really pop with the glow from a nice bright candle.  

But, tonight I have to zip home and prep for my first class in the wine bottle pendant lamps.  I'm so excited to share this super cool project with people who like our store.  And, it's going to be on Saturday when all of the holiday excitement for the village gets under way.  The tree lighting, holiday train, ice skating and offerings of refreshments by village businesses all commence, starting Friday evening, through Saturday night.  Good times!  

No comments:

Post a Comment