Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Wholesale

We filled our first wholesale order for "Decenni," in Santa Monica.  They picked up a supply of our glass bottle pendant lamps to sell in their showroom on Main Street.  Pretty darned exciting!

In the mean time, we're ramping up our design studio, with over a dozen cool images so far, for our customizable luminaries.  We placed  a few out on the floor with some great success.  Custom orders are being filled and someone came in today with a request for her company's holiday party centerpieces.  I think we're on to something.

Monday, a former student of my Wine Bottle Pendant Lamp class will be bringing in her guitar case so that I can help her fashion it into a wall cabinet.  I actually get paid to do this?  I'm pinching myself!

It's off to the post office to mail another lamp to an online customer in Pennsylvania!  Happy week after Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment